Embird Editor Beginner Lesson # 3 Using the Editor Program
You have purchased the Embird
Program now you are wondering what you can do with it and more importantly HOW.
With this lesson I will show you how to use all the tools in the Embird Editor Program.
I have also included an alphabet set of designs, upper and lower case letters as well as the symbols and numbers for the look of a child's printing. I have also included a red work heart and a Jacobean flower design.
With the lesson videos I will show you how to create more designs using the included designs of mine.
With this lesson you will learn how to:
- Unzip files in Embird
Delete files in Embird.
- Add color stops in a one color design.
- How to change colors of objects in a design.
- How to save a design in your format.
- How to use the slice tool.
- How to use the split tool.
- How to use the mirror tools.
- How to lasso tool.
- How to insert lettering in a design.
- How to change stitch order of objects in a design.
- How to resize a design.
- How to merge designs to make one.
- How to rotate a design or objects in a design.
- How to use the Font Engine. (free trial version)
- How to use a predigitzed alphabet from Embird. (free trial letters) Must be installed
Available on CD/DVD
for continuous play add 10.00 (includes shipping/ handling fees)
This lesson contains 17 zip files to download.