This lesson is for anyone no matter what your level of using Embird is. This lesson is for the person who is interested in learning how to create a design by putting 2 designs together. You can use any version of Embird Editor.
- With this lesson I will show you how to combine 2 designs to make a new one.
- I will show you how to use the lasso tool to make a design fit in the right area of your hoop.
- I will show you how to create a word from letters that I have included with the lesson.
- I will also show you how to make another design from the first design using in the envelope tool.
- I have included the letters to spell out the word believe as well as my own little snow boy design.
You can also purchase this lesson on CD/DVD
should you prefer a copy be mailed to you.
This lesson is in 1 zip file meant for cable/dsl users. It is a 23meg file.
It includes all of the necessary files to finish the lesson.