If you are interested in learning how to create a design from any ding-bat, wing-ding or web-ding TTF that you want. There are many possibilities available. Let your imagination go wild.
With the Enhanced Butterfly Lesson I will show you
- How to create redwork
- How to create linework
- How to create a filled butterfly with a motif
- And a filled butterfly with Font Engine
- How to resize your design while you are in Studio
- How to create a 5x7 design from your design that you digitized.
- You will have created at least 8 butterfly designs when you are
finished with this lesson
- You can do the lesson with both the Studio and Font Engine not
being registered to stitch it out your design that you just created.
- This lesson is for all levels of Studio and Font Engine.
This lesson has 26 lesson videos to download.
1 zip of supply files come with this lesson (includes ttf & eof files).
Your Font Engine does not have to be a registered version but your Studio
does in order to save your work.
You can find the basic version of this lesson
By default, all purchases include the download of zip
files, but you can also choose to purchase a copy sent via mail.
Would you like this lesson on cd or dvd?
Add this product to your cart, then
click here to have it sent to you via USPS on cd or dvd.
You may order up to five tutorials per cd/dvd purchased.
If you are unclear on how to purchase designs, please see the
faq page which explains in detail how to purchase designs and lessons from